Are you a budding photographer?
Do you have a vision of what a net-zero Devon might look like?
Do you want the chance for your photos to be featured on our new website & social media?
Then enter our competition below!
Deadline 15th July
Send your photos and the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First name:
- Last name:
- What category would you like to submit your photo to:
- Eating & Cooking
- Heating & Lighting
- Shopping & Consuming
- Community Spirit
- A title or caption for the image/images
- Do you agree to the following data protection disclaimer? (Yes/No)
- When you submit a photograph to the Devon Climate Emergency Project, you must understand that if your image is not to be used on the website or social media, your photograph will be deleted from our records. If your photo is selected, your photograph will be used on Devon Climate Emergency Project promotional material, including our website. Therefore by submitting a photograph, you are consenting to your photograph being potentially published on our website and promoted by the Devon Climate Emergency Project via our social media platforms. When submitting your photograph, you are also warranting to Devon County Council, that you have the consent of any third parties, who might be identifiable from the image that you have taken. For more details about how we process personal data as part of the Devon Climate Emergency Project, please read our privacy notice.
- Are you happy for this photo to be used to on DCE social media? (Yes/No)
- Would you like to receive the monthly newsletter? (Yes/No)